Countless small communities throughout Europe lack basic health, education and spiritual support.
Many villages need basic sanitation systems, schools and simple community centers that can initiate a movement toward a higher quality of life.
Convoy of Hope Europe has initiated a program called Adopt-a-Community. Partnering with churches and organizations we concentrate on changing the social, spiritual and physical condition of places all across the continent. We attempt, through a long-term commitment, to provoke radical change so as to effect sustainable growth and improvement.
WILL YOU PARTNER WITH US?
We already have several adoption projects running currently.
Sponsors will agree to the following
- They will be involved for at least 3 years. e.g. sending short term teams, financial support, physical support.
- Each project will have a different budget and the sponsor will be a part of assessing it.
- During this time they will feel ownership of and engagement with the adopted community.
Convoy of Hope Europe agrees to the following
- They will employ local people to take on responsibility of ensuring sustainability of the program.
- They will monitor the accountability of funds.
- They will develop an online network to allow sponsors to keep track of the status of their community.